The Union Bank is the oldest surviving bank structure in Tallahassee. The structure, shown here in 1922, was built in 1841 and moved from Adams Street to Apalachee Parkway in 1971. The Union Bank was restored and opened to the public in 1984.
Space Shuttle over the Capitol, 1992.
Destruction of the east front columns and steps in preparation for the restoration of the 1902 Capitol, 1980.
Aerial View of the Florida Capitol Complex, 1961
This is the earliest known photograph of the third Capitol. It shows the building as it looked between 1845 and 1891, when a small cupola was placed atop the structure. The first major expansion occurred in 1901-1902.
Replacing the cupola on the restored capitol, 1981.
Tallahassee locksmith at the foot of the Capitol steps with his 1928 Packard.
Looking southwest at the corner of Park Avenue and Monroe Street, 1895.
Tourist posing in front of the Capitol, 1955.
Looking south on Monroe Street from the corner of Monroe Street and Park Avenue, 1952.